337 results found

1. change-able awnsers

if you text again to the same poll it changes your awnser to the new one

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Our Change Answer feature is now available! Students may now click “Clear Responses” at the bottom of the page to change their original answer. And, if they are using text message – they may text Clear or Undo to the same number to change their response. Tell us what you think!

2. allow for starting polls and skipping to next from full-screen view

this way, in a teaching situation and beaming the poll, i don't have to skip back from full-screen just to start and skip to the next poll. unfortunately i do need to start the polls one after another since students are prone to vote before i've finished my introduction to the poll. if this is possible already, please notify me, i've missed it. thanks!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Google Slides

Integratable with Google Slides, just like PowerPoint

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Education  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow teachers to receive tier 2 support

Many educators have had to deal with harships financially, especially being furloughed days. Because things are getting tighter, yet expectations of educators increase, providing additional assistance would be helpful.

Students do not learn in the traditional fashion employed fifty years ago, so it is imperative that our methods match and keep up with their ways of retaining information. Integration of technology is one of the keys that should be used to boost education in the direction that it should go.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. select correct multiple choice responses at question creation stage

Ability to select the correct answer(s) at the question create stage. it's very cumbersome to have to create a question, then go to edit, then select "grade incoming responses" before you can do this. Would also be good to have a way of doing this with bulk create, e.g. marking each correct response with an asterix, for example: what is the capital of germany? Berlin*, Paris, London, Madrid

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Education  ·  Admin →

We just shipped this one out! It’s been too long coming, but should really save some time. Whenever you make a Multiple Choice Poll you may now select the grey checkmark to select the correct answer. That’s it!

The edit poll method is still available, but you can now mark the correct answer as you create a question.

Check it out here for more details! https://polleverywhere.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/160757

6. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Math Formatting with LaTeX in Poll Questions

Allow math formatting with LaTeX in poll questions. Although PollEverywhere currently supports this type of formatting in the answer choices, it would be very helpful to also be able to do so in the poll questions themselves.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Education  ·  Admin →

We got it! You can now have inline LaTeX in the title of the poll question, in the answer choices, and they will display on the pollev web response page for your students.

You can use the TeX shorthand of $$ to enter your equation.

1. click the Create Poll button
    2. Type your question $$ your equation in LaTeX $$ the rest of your question
    3. click Create and you are done

You can see detailed instructions and screenshots for how here: https://polleverywhere.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/891297

Remember to start your question or answer option with “$$:” so we know to convert it properly.

8. more language support (in the interface)

I would like for all the onscreen instructions to appear in Spanish. I teach in an immersion program in which students cannot see or hear any English, and there appears to be no way to change the language in the settings so that all the text in the polls changes to something other than English. I'm referring to instructions like "Text a CODE to XXXXX", "Submit reponses at http:...", Total results", etc. All of the interface language should be viewable in the same language as my original text in the poll.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Education  ·  Admin →

You can now change the language support for the instructions on our chart visualization. Here’s how:

1. go to Settings by clicking the top right of the page
    2. select the Poll Settings tab
    3. choose which language under “What language should my instructions be in?”
    4. click Save

That will update the instructions for all of your existing polls and all newly created polls. You can always change the language in the future as well. If you have any feedback on our translations, just shoot us an email and we’ll see what we can do to make them better!

9. Audience Question Selection & Launch

Allow the audience to post questions and then let a selected question be thrown out to the audience for response.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Business  ·  Admin →
  10. Integration

Google Slides integration. Keynote integration.

I would love to be able to export grades directly into my grading system (Skyward).

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ipad app

When will there be a "Poll Everywhere" app for ipad?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. iPad

Make the website poll display fully iPad compatible. Buttons don't function, presumably due to flash?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everybody!

Better iPad support is on the way! Try accessing your polls from your iPad again and you’ll see our current progress towards full functionality.

Please let us know if you have any feedback!

13. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow formatting of font sizes in options for multiple choice questions when not displaying as graph

Currently there is no option to determine the font size of the text that is added as the answer for multiple choice questions. The options sometimes display as single line text (although not all the time, they seem to randomly change size) when not showing the graphic display. Since some of the options are rather wordy in my polls, they display at a tiny, barely readable font.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Simplify the "My Polls" page

Make it easier to sort and organize questions into folders. I regularly seem to "lose" questions when dragging and dropping them up and down the page.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. NAME FIRST!

Participants are able to type their name first before answering questions.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Integrate with google presentations

I would love to be able to put a poll in a google presentation

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Correct Responses

The survey results, when combines into a group, should be viewable by participants AND ALSO should show you whether or not they got the answers right or wrong. Right now, you can only see what they answered, it does not show you whether or not it is correct.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Reports by percent response

Enable the report to show the percent of responses in addition to the number of responses

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Business  ·  Admin →

When it comes to multiple choice polls, you can choose between showing counts, percentages, or nothing at all within your poll’s visual settings. To configure this:

1. Open the poll from your My Polls page.
    2. Open the poll’s Visual Settings by clicking on the paintbrush button.
    3. Use the “Response Totals” dropdown (shown in the screenshot below) to choose how you would like your results summarized.

20. Record a Survey for Teacher Evaluations

Allow for setting up a Survey for the course to be recorded and exported to pdf for uploading to electronic evaluation forms for Teacher's End-of-year Summary report.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this today! With our surveys feature you can combine multiple questions into a single web survey which students/faculty can respond to. These surveys are styled for printing and you can use your browsers Print to PDF to print them out.

Here’s how to print the survey to PDF:
    1. navigate to the survey URL
    2. right click on the page and select Print
    3.Then under Destinations click “change”
    4.Under Local Destinations select “Save as PDF

You should then get a PDF version of the survey.

Educators' Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base