Skip to content

Ideas

363 results found

1. Cache Polls, Send Eventually

The wifi at my university is pretty terrible. However, my professor insists on using poll everywhere for quizzes everyday. Often, I miss a poll question simply because my computer or my phone cannot connect to the internet. I can't send via text because I don't have service. It would be nice if I could send the poll whenever I got wifi. Of course, this will may require a complete rewrite of your backend because a poll completely closes when the instructor decides to. And the code doesn't work afterwards. But maybe if the time the response was cached is before…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. be able to embed the "pushed" questions.

Each poll can be embedded with a script, however, we can't embed the live poll (except for iframe) that is being pushed by us onto our PollEv page.

It's nice to have the PollEv.com Page - but it's not always perfect. Maybe on paid plans you can add this feature: Embedable Push Script.

This is why we need it: We want to do LIVE video conferences. Underneath the video player, we want to embed our live poll. Whenever we "push" a question out - it will update under our player as well. This way the user will not have to…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?