Educators' Ideas

337 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Provide actual samples of response tweets, text messages,SMS responses

I'm having problems getting results to appear on my sample poll... what does a successful tweet, etc actually look like? A few screen shots would really reduce my frustation... Seeing how to do things right is a big help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Creating Appearance Template

You should be able to save the custom appearance you create for a poll and it should be an option that is available to all your polls. This way you don't have recreate the design on each poll.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. fix the twitter response!

When people respond via twitter you get their l;ive response posted twice!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Is it Possible to include more than 2 options for Multiple Choice Questions?

I'm trying to use this as a form of assessment, and I'd like to include multiple choice questions with as many as 4 options (A, B, C, D). Is there a function that allows me to do that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How do I do 4 multiple choice options?

How do I do 4 multiple choice options?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi John,

Format your questions in the create new poll text field by first entering your question, then a question mark, followed by your options separated by commas.

For example:
    What is your favorite color? blue,green,yellow,black
    (You can copy paste that in if you like!)

IF you’d like to add more options after converting a free text to multiple choice or to an existing multiple choice, simply type in the next option text in the bottom box (Text, Image URL) and click add.

8. Provide an option that allows me to scroll from question to question

When I'm in class and going from Poll to Poll, I would love to just be able to click a link to take me to the next Poll in my progression, rather than constantly going back to the main Poll page. This would be quicker, and it would allow me to hide the upcoming questions, as the students will only be able to see one Poll question at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mr.Mansour,

Great idea! This is currently possible in a few ways.

The first (which applies directly to your request) is the “Previous Poll” and “Next Poll” links you’ll see below the “Share and Publish” menu at the bottom right, when viewing a poll. These links can be used to navigate between your polls without the need to return to the My Polls page.

The second method is to embed your polls in a PowerPoint presentation. This is how many of our business users choose to display their polls, as they are integrating them with other content and don’t want to display the website’s “account controls.” (Note: For Mac users you’ll need to use the Mac Presenter Application as a stand alone presentation tool or to integrate with PowerPoint for Mac or Keynote.)

9. Multiple clearing

You should be able to clear all polls in a group with one click. This would be very beneficial for teachers who teach multiple classes of the same subject to clear the polls from the previous class.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Somer,

You can already do this via the “My Polls” screen. Simply slelect the polls you’d like to clear with the check boxes and then click the “clear results” button at the top.

10. Expand options to three

Most question are usually three tier consider three standard and then add on another with continueing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Timothy,

There is no limit to the number of options you can add on a Multiple Choice Poll. Simply, type additional text into the third box and click “add” to add an additional option.

11. redirect after submitting

It would be nice if you could specify an url where your users would be redirected after they submit their answer using private link.

This feature would be also used if you want students to answer different poll in a sequence (the submit url would be the private link of another poll in this sequence)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Be able to copy formatting for one question on to other question

Example -- set a format such as background color, number of times ppl can respond, and copy formatting to the next questions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now copy formatting from one question to others by using the “Edit Multiple” button. More info here: blog.polleverywhere.com/edit-multiple-polls/

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there

This feature already exists! Under the chare and publish menu (when viewing a poll from the site) click “blog or webpage.” There you will find instructions and an embed code.

15. Borrow ideas from Socrative

I'd love to have the features of Socrative - eg voting on suggested answers - but with the SMS voting of PollEverywhere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Add more multiple choice option on creation page

Allow the addition of more than 2 multiple choice answers on the creation page without having to save my poll and go to the edit page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is currently possible. Simply add the text into the new option box (third one down) and then click the “add” button.

17. Mailing List

I am a technology integration teacher and would like to be informed of changes to the site when they happen. I didn't see you on Twitter and can't find a way to sign up for a newsletter or e-mail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mike,

Make sure you don’t have us going to spam! If you’re the same mike with the email moberdick@sey … you’re actually already signed up! You can always follow updates on twitter (@polleverywhere) or our blog (blog.polleverywhere.com) as well.

Was there a particular change that surprised you?

Steve
    steve@polleverywhere.com

18. I'd like to be able to change typefaces.

I'm a graphic design professor. I like your service, but the ability to customize is a bit limited. I'd like to be able to change typefaces, and type sizes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. allow messaging also in Latvia, Europe

allow messaging also in Latvia, Europe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow the question to have multiple lines (so parts can be on new lines)

When I type in a question and hit return it ends the questions. I would like to be able to put white space in the question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Educators' Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base