Skip to content

Educators' Ideas

337 results found

1. Enable Session / Custom Keyword

How and when will the enable session feature be changing? I know when I go to do this on a poll or a group of polls - it says this feature will not be available in a month or so. What options will be made available to keep your poll answer options not 5 digits long?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hi Amanda,

Great question! Basically, we’re working on a new keyword model that has your participants first join YOU as the presenter by texting your username. This will allow you to set any keyword you like on your polls, as you won’t be sharing the same space with other Poll Everywhere users.

It’s taking awhile longer than we initially hoped because we’re making sure it’s going to be great! There will certainly be site wide reminders and maybe even an email when we implement this change.

Let me know if you have more questions!

Steve

2. I wonder how I can ask someone to do a poll without them being able to get into my account when I send trhem the link to the page with their

I am trying to use polleverywhere in an online course butr I do not want students to be able to get into my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Students will not be able to access your account without logging in. You can test what your students will see by logging out and then clicking on the link you are distributing.

3. Choosing more than one multiple choice answer

I need participants to choose more than one correct answer from a list of possible choices. How do I do this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

You can change this setting under a poll’s “edit” menu. You’ll see an edit link next to the poll title on your My Polls screen or in the upper right hand corner beneath the Stop button when viewing a poll’s chart.

Alternatively, you can alter this setting on multiple polls at once by using the “Edit Multiple” button at the top right of the My Polls screen.

Change the “responses” section to allow either unlimited or a set number of responses per participant.

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. help

i created a poll 2vAhnbINl
    i no longer see it in my polls... is ther anyway i can get that data?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Printable user manual

It would be nice to have a pdf version of the user manual to print and put into a three ring binder for easy reference.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. none

this is working great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Options for font size

The font size for my question is very large, and the font size for my questions is so small that they can't be read. If I could change the font size then I could fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add images to the background or as a logo in the title. The best way to integrate a table or graph with a poll question is to embed both in a PowerPoint presentation.

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can hide responses by using the instruction view. Hover over the upper right hand corner of a poll to display the pop up buttons to view the toggle.

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes! If you hover your mouse over the right hand corner of a Multiple Choice Poll’s Live Chart, you will see a few pop-up controls appear. One of these “Show Instructions” allows you to toggle between the chart results and instructions view. This allows you to hide the results until a time of your choosing, while still providing the necessary voting instructions.

15. Add a graphic to a multiple choice question.

I wanted to simply enhance the look of the poll, not to use the graphic as one of the answers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is currently possible by either:

Hover your mouse over a poll’s title, two arrows will appear on the left which you can click and then drag the poll to a new group/order.

Use the “edit multiple” button at the top right to select multiple polls and then move to a specified group.

17. Single user fee.

Single user for a year. I am a presenter to groups of 50 or so and want to just use it as a feedback form. Just one positive or negative response. Probably no more than 500 one time responses in a year.

How about a flat yearly fee for something like that? ($75?) Think of all the presenters who might want a service like this. Attendees could enter them at anytime, not for live viewing, but as a tool for the presenter.

I have the free version. I don't quality for the student version. I don't want the Instructor's rate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. share your poll with other users

it would be cool if you could share your awesome poll with another teacher, you could basically send your completed poll to another user

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Filter

As a teacher, I would like to see a filter installed for the questions where students can text in their short answer. That way, if a student uses a curse word, it will not show up on the board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Picture and question

I teach nurses, doctors, and paramedics. I would find it useful to be able to insert pictures of EKG strips or sick pictures and include questions such as "What EKG is represented here?"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Educators' Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base