Skip to content

Educators' Ideas

337 results found

1. I would like the ability to reference a pervious slide while the participants are actively polling.

One of my polls asks a question of the slide prior to the poll. I would like to jump back to that slide as a reference for my students.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

If you are using our PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides integration then you can use the left arrow key and just move off the poll slide to reference a previous slide. When you leave our active poll slide, our poll will remain active and will continue to receive responses until another poll is activated or 3 hours pass.

Does that work for you?

2. multiple questions per link

need to create multiple questions for one weblink. easier for users

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Education  ·  Admin →
  3. Add number of participants to bar graph

When posting bar charts, it would really be helpful if the number of participants involved in that bar could be listed on the bar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this right now! By default we display the percentage of responses for each bar, but we are able to switch to display the count.

Click on the grey paintbrush icon on the top right of the poll chart to open our visual settings menu > then select “Count” under the Response Totals section

For more details you can go to our knowledge base articles here:
    https://polleverywhere.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/750882-change-response-totals-between-count-or-percent

4. liking of student contribution

'like' function so that students can like questions/comments that have been submitted by students in an open question format

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. visible scores for respondents

right or wrong visible for poll responders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Just some feedback!

No complaints - I just want to give some very positive feedback! I use PollEv for teaching medical students and junior doctors about radiology. It has been universally well received. In particular, the option to place a marker on an image is great and perfect for teaching radiology. I use it to ask students to identify abnormal areas on x-rays.

Thank you for making such a great product!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Response back

response back saying, Thank you Ashley (or whomever the person is that is responding) for responding to the polling

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We can do this right now! It is a feature that may be enabled or disabled for any given poll question.

You can use our Custom Reply Message feature to send a confirmation message that a response was successful (our default) OR customize the message to say whatever you want, including links!

This feature can be found by opening the poll configuration page > select Response Settings > and enter your Custom Reply Message.

You can see more details for how here: https://polleverywhere.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/160732

9. Pictures as answer choices for MCQ

You should have the ability to upload pictures as possible answer choices to multiple choice questions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Search for public poll that I could edit and use.

Search for publicly available polls I can change and use? Maybe I can already do that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Keep grouped polls at the top

Please give me an option to keep grouped polls at the top of the list where I create them. Currently, I create my polls and they show up at the top of my list of polls. Then I group them and they automatically go to the bottom. Then I have to go all the way to the bottom to name the group and then I have to move the group all the way back to the top for easy access. It would be much better if it just stayed at the top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Rotating display of text responses

With a large number of text responses, it would be nice if they didn't just scroll off the display, but somehow rotated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Business  ·  Admin →
  13. Edit poll titles from "My Polls" page

Edit poll titles from "My Polls" page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Clear poll results from PPT slideshow

Please add the ability to clear the poll results from the PowerPoint presentation... and the ability to cut off the responses. For example, a button to click when Q&A time is over so that people can't keep texting in responses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Business  ·  Admin →

Hey Jane – we already have both of these! Hover your mouse over the right hand side of the PowerPoint slide and you can lock the poll to stop new responses from coming in, and even clear the results. It works exactly the same as it does on the website with the icons that you can click. Let me know if you have questions and I can send you a screenshot.

Best,
    Meg

15. Embed Code

Embeddable real time response screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Order survey questions

Ability to order questions in Survey View

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The order of polls in Survey View is determined by the order of the polls in your group. You can re-order your polls by hovering over a poll question, clicking on the “handle” to the left, and dragging your poll to the desired position in the group.

17. stop timer without advancing automatically to next poll

have a timer that stops a poll from accepting answers but that does not advance to the next poll -- when used in the classroom, then I could have a timed cut off for response, but would still have time to reveal student answers, correct answer, and discuss before manually moving on to the next poll

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "X" for deleting open ended posts

Ability on the instructors end to delete unwanted open-ended posts. In a high school setting it would be nice to have a little "x" in the corner of the though bubbles in case a student writes something inappropriate, it is quickly and easily deleted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. rapid identification for abusers

be able to click on a response within 5 minutes window and determine the identity of who sent it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve already got this feature and you don’t need to wait 5 minutes! If you are using registered participation you can instantly see who said what. You’ll need a paid plan to use it.

20. Hide responses by default

Set up the do not show responses by default, and automatically switch to show responses once the poll closes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Did you know you can already hide responses by default? Hide responses on one poll, and set that poll as the template for all other polls on the settings page. Voila!

1 2 9 11 13 16 17

Educators' Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base