Skip to content

Educators' Ideas

337 results found

1. View who sent them

I would like to be able to view who sent the voting in. I would like to be able to make sure my students are not voting multiple times. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Moderator

I'd like to have a separate moderator screen so I can moderate live with out having to freeze and unfreeze, max and min.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is how the moderator feature works!

Use the moderator on a separate screen, display, or computer to update other open instances of the poll.

3. Enable Session / Custom Keyword

How and when will the enable session feature be changing? I know when I go to do this on a poll or a group of polls - it says this feature will not be available in a month or so. What options will be made available to keep your poll answer options not 5 digits long?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Amanda,

Great question! Basically, we’re working on a new keyword model that has your participants first join YOU as the presenter by texting your username. This will allow you to set any keyword you like on your polls, as you won’t be sharing the same space with other Poll Everywhere users.

It’s taking awhile longer than we initially hoped because we’re making sure it’s going to be great! There will certainly be site wide reminders and maybe even an email when we implement this change.

Let me know if you have more questions!

Steve

4. I wonder how I can ask someone to do a poll without them being able to get into my account when I send trhem the link to the page with their

I am trying to use polleverywhere in an online course butr I do not want students to be able to get into my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Students will not be able to access your account without logging in. You can test what your students will see by logging out and then clicking on the link you are distributing.

5. Choosing more than one multiple choice answer

I need participants to choose more than one correct answer from a list of possible choices. How do I do this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

You can change this setting under a poll’s “edit” menu. You’ll see an edit link next to the poll title on your My Polls screen or in the upper right hand corner beneath the Stop button when viewing a poll’s chart.

Alternatively, you can alter this setting on multiple polls at once by using the “Edit Multiple” button at the top right of the My Polls screen.

Change the “responses” section to allow either unlimited or a set number of responses per participant.

6. Letting them choose multiple answers when they apply

For example, I am polling the class on who has what and I want them to check all that apply instead of having to do multiple polls where they check yes or no

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. help

i created a poll 2vAhnbINl
    i no longer see it in my polls... is ther anyway i can get that data?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Printable user manual

It would be nice to have a pdf version of the user manual to print and put into a three ring binder for easy reference.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. none

this is working great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Options for font size

The font size for my question is very large, and the font size for my questions is so small that they can't be read. If I could change the font size then I could fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Restrict responders on each poll in a survey through "multiple editing"

Restricting the responders to registered participants is great for individual polls, but when I put together a long survey of polls for a quiz (I'm a teacher), it takes forever to have to restrict each poll in that survey. Please add the option to restrict participants to registered participants in the "Edit multiple" option. Please.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Game Show Quiz Option?

I work with Elementary aged kids and I know that game show type questions really stir learning and competition. Is there a way to ask a question, see the reults like it's set up, then reveal the correct answer?

I know there are lots of creative ideas for live "poll" testing and even keep score??

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add images to the background or as a logo in the title. The best way to integrate a table or graph with a poll question is to embed both in a PowerPoint presentation.

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Integrate with BlackBoard

Integrate with the LMS Blackboard.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hello awesome educators! I have some good news. We’ve completed the updates necessary for you to import the list of students (class rosters) from Blackboard into Poll Everywhere! You might have already heard from our previous newsletter but we’re really excited about this new feature. We’re also working on better integrating other aspects of Blackboard and Poll Everywhere for the future!

Thank you for your support, loyalty, and patience!

Cheers,

Dani

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can hide responses by using the instruction view. Hover over the upper right hand corner of a poll to display the pop up buttons to view the toggle.

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes! If you hover your mouse over the right hand corner of a Multiple Choice Poll’s Live Chart, you will see a few pop-up controls appear. One of these “Show Instructions” allows you to toggle between the chart results and instructions view. This allows you to hide the results until a time of your choosing, while still providing the necessary voting instructions.

Educators' Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base