Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. pollev app for Zoom marketplace

Several other mobile polling apps are now available as apps in the Zoom marketplace, but I can't find pollev there. It would be very useful if poll everywhere would also create an app so that polls, etc. could be completed from within the Zoom meeting! https://marketplace.zoom.us/

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Answers in multiple choice with Latex parts are shown in much larger font. Why?

Why do answers in multiple choice questions with latex ($$ text $$) parts show up in much larger fonts? There seems to be no way to control that. I notice that, in your online instructions for using latex to do math at https://support.polleverywhere.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260801547070-Math-equations-and-science-formulas, the resulting displayed question has the same problem - the font size for answers with latex is much bigger. Very distracting.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Activities to Reports

Add the ability to add an activity to a report. To streamline using Poll Everywhere to take attendance, if I could create one report for attendance and then add my new attendance activity to the report and update the report.

Currently, the only way we found to make this work was to create a folder with all attendance activities for the entire semester. However, this ends up showing students as failing because the percentage is taking into account all of the activities - even those never run.

I'd like a simple way to take attendance and sync it to my…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow upvotes only on individual Q&A activities

Giving presenters the ability to "only allow upvotes" on individual Q&A activities will allow them to make the best decision based on the question prompt and their audience.

Currently, "Only allow upvotes on Q&A activities" is an account-level setting that disables the downvote function on all Q&A activities. The impact is overly broad and limits presenter and participant functionality.

Presenters are in the best position to determine when to disable downvotes based on the context and content of their individual activities.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please expand the character limitation.

I use Poll Everywhere during clinical medical lectures using question stems that are occasionally lengthy. This is not possible with the existing character limit and there is no other good solution to get around this.

What gives? Just remove the character limit and let us figure out the space issues. So many people have asked for this.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding language support to the PollEv Response Page (currently affects only the poll slidesn not the web page people go to)

the languages change currently affects only the poll slides and not the web page people go to to submit their response.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is part of a long term plan for us. However, localizing the language for the response page is a significant effort for us because of just how many errors, warnings, and other general text that we display. That is why we began with the Response Instructions on the slide.

I can’t say when we’ll get there, but we hear you. Thanks for the feedback!

8. For multiple choice, there should be a gradebook report option to count multiple correct answers.

For multiple choice, there should be a gradebook report option to actually count multiple correct answers. Currently, if someone chooses any correct answer, they get a point awarded, and if they choose two correct answers, they still just get one point awarded. But it makes more sense to have an option (maybe through a tick-box on the question itself) that multiple correct answers should aggregate scores. So if there are two correct answers, each worth one point, someone who chooses just one should get one point, but someone who chooses both should get two points. (This should also come with…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Accessibility improvement.

I have been sat on the website for 2 days after trawling through the user guide, attempting to get it to work. It is really difficult to move from poll page to testing and editing. It is also confusing to understand how to activate the poll. Really frustrating system.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reporting enhancements

Not sure if these issues are simply user-error and I'm not looking in the right places, but if not I hope this will be of use. Despite the following, I found Poll Everywhere to be a fantastic and useful tool for the most part as did the participants in the conference we used it for.

I have polls that are grouped by which session they apply to in a multi-day conference. When it comes to reporting, I'm having to generate a report for each session because if I select all groups then the report not only shows no distinction between…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Auto-archive results of polls

Auto-archive results of polls, instead of manual generation of reports. This is very useful when faculty wants to reuse the same polls for another class, and they don’t want to manually clear polls or re-insert polls in PowerPoint.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display Survey Results on One Chart rather than by Individual Question

When creating a survey, I would like to display one chart with all the responses to each question, rather than having to click through slides for each question to see the results. For instance, if there was a "check all that apply" option (if there is, I apologize for not finding it) that then can be shown in a frequency chart (10 responses for item 1, 5 responses for item 2).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a sorting or categorising question type

I would like to suggest the addition of a sorting or categorising question type

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Choose layout on questions

I need the students to pick one or more images on a page. E.g. "Who, of these persons, have a criminal record". The questions MUST NOT be placed in a long column, but side by side + displayed in random.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow the right hand labels to be toggled Off. Power users need only hover tool tips/Icons.

I prefer the original Icons Only format for the right side tools/formatting area. I understand some users want these to be labeled. Thats fine, just allow the power users to toggle the labels off and have just Icons and hover tool tips. This also applies to the Next and Previous buttons.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Splitting of single competition

Is it possible to split a single competition into two or three across the presentation, and then the final leaderboard we get, is updated to collate the score of all?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. re-order questions

This is particularly important for me as I use the iOS app during class. I am surprised there isn't a feature to re-order my questions in my groups so that when I arrow at the top to scroll from poll to poll, they appear on my screen in the correct order as they are show on the board in the classroom so that I can manage the poll live rather than have to go back to the main page and select the question from the list again (maybe this is already capable and I haven't been able to figure it…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Poll Everywhere app on Enplug DisplayOS digital signage

Release an app on the Enplug market so people can show polls on their office displays - https://developers.enplug.com/ / https://www.enplug.com/apps

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug in Clickable Image

If a user clicks too close to the top edge of the image their response is out of bounds and is placed at the top left (bottom left on mobile) and it is marked as correct even if it is not inside the region it is meant to be correct in.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When downloading gradebook, ALL data must be shown

In particular, when more than one answer is allowed, all those answers should be separate columns in the gradebook. right now most of the data is simply not downloaded. Also, the value someone gave needs to be downloaded, not just points, so we can see the free text. This might be a different type of report from a gradebook - the goal is a file with one row per respondent and one column per idea that includes ALL the data (numeric and text) gathered in the poll.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 18 19