Ideas

1. Answers in multiple choice with Latex parts are shown in much larger font. Why?

Why do answers in multiple choice questions with latex ($$ text $$) parts show up in much larger fonts? There seems to be no way to control that. I notice that, in your online instructions for using latex to do math at https://support.polleverywhere.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260801547070-Math-equations-and-science-formulas, the resulting displayed question has the same problem - the font size for answers with latex is much bigger. Very distracting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it possible to use Poll Everywhere in a Slack workflow, for daily morning poll for example

It would be nice to be able to use Poll Everywhere in a Slack workflow. My team would like to use this feature to launch morning poll asking about the priorities of the day. It would be the best solution for us, rather than a regular post, as it would make it automated (send this question every Monday morning ie) and would be easy super easy to fill for the team.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Q & A question type - make 'load new responses' refresh button either more contrast or larger

Currently, I didn't realize there was this 'Load New Responses' button as an audience member on the Q & A question after I submitted my response. See screenshot.

Might be helpful to make it larger or a different color or bolder border around button.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make it more obvious that you need to mark an answer as correct

I'm a new user. When I went to create my first polls, I assumed that the answers had all been automatically marked as correct because there were check marks next to each of them. The result was all kinds of problems. My polls didn't work at all.

I didn't realize that I needed to click a check mark to create a green background and mark the answer as correct. That interface behavior is not standard and not obvious.

Suggestions:

1. Provide two clickable options, with a check mark for correct and an "X" for incorrect. Then it should be far more…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Visual settings for clickable image - Add an option to replace pin with another sign

In clickable image question type, add an option to change the pin to another image (for example check mark, heart etc') or by uploading an image. Right now the only thing that can be customized in the pin color.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! We do have plans to change the shape from a pin to a filled in circle for better accessibility and readability for the audience. This will continue to allow color customization, but does not include customizing the shape. Although that is a very interesting idea that we'll discuss as a team.

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base