We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ahh, yup I understand the desire. We tried this back in the day with our short lived Dial Test. It just really did not work out for us. It isn’t what we do.

If you are interested in some real-time and general feedback we recommend either an Open Ended Poll to get some comments and feedback or a Multiple Choice Poll with a few simple answer choices to see how the audience is doing.

2. Reset the participant count after a session is completed

We have several customers who use this and are always unsure of the number of participants to go with so for instance they may choose 700 dispute having 1000 – 1500 people in the audience because they know not everyone will participate but should close to 700 people start participating they may choose to upgrade.

If in a morning session 500 people participate and do not leave them if an additional 300 people join in the afternoon session the number of participants would be 800 although you could have anywhere from 300 – 800 people responding.

We need a way…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The participant count (the little red counter at the top of the My Polls page next to the Participant tab) only displays the number of current people who are actively in your session.

However, our count for the total number of responses allowed per poll question is currently the raw number of responses received for each question. For example, if you allowed each person to respond as many times as they like (we default to only 1 response per device) – they could respond 100s of times and max out your response total (that’s why our default is 1). So, you can use the total results counter as a good estimate for whether you may need to increase your plan level.

If anyone is curious of the number of individual/distinct participants the Executive Summary Report will display the number of distinct participants who responded to each poll question. You can…

3. Response/non-response recorded in anonymous

Record response/non-response for Anonymous answers. There's one bit of information about each participant in anonymous responses that's needed: Did they answer or not? This way participants can get credit for participating.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We went back and for on this for a long while. And, the answer is NO. Sorry

When we say “Anonymous” we mean anonymous. If you have 100 folks and 99 respond, we are not going to have anyone identify the one person who didn’t. There’s just too many dangers and ways it could be abused and we owe our company’s success on both the Presenter and the Participant. Both must be protected. It’s the American Way.

For any poll where you want to give credit to people responding, we recommend using Registered Participants Only and to not use Anonymous mode. I hope everyone understands where we’re coming from.

4. Keep the Timer graphic visible always

When using "Hide Results" view.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Embed Into A Prezi Presentation

How do I embed INTO a prezi presentation? Life a wordle and other web 2.0 apps? I would like to embed other programs with data like google spreadsheets, graphs et al. into my presentations. I love youtube but there is much more embeding opportunties our there to make prezi a must us tool!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Alpha Input vs. Numeric Input for CODES

If it were possible to have the system auto generate alpha strings (rather than numeric ones), students wouldn't have to switch their phones into numeric mode, e.g. 123, which could save them as many as 2 clicks per transaction, and would speed up the process.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →