Ideas

1. comp

Easy way to convert multiple choice questions into a completion activity. Currently having to ass both which is a waste of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On a Clickable Image Survey, have the option to show the respondent name when hovering on a pin

For smaller surveys, and to facilitate discussion, it would be great to have the option to hover over a vote (a dropped pin on a clickable image) and see who responded. In my use case, we have an Effort/Impact Quadrant and would like to see who responded with the extremes without having to download the results to CSV and then parse the data. Thanks for considering this suggestion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please allow multiple answers from students in a compition mode

Please allow multiple correct answers from students in a compition mode.

Also students scoring results should be ranked in the MCQ mode please

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add more languages (e.g. Afrikaans)

Please add the ability to localise/translate the UI easily into other languages than those currently supported. I'm mostly presenting to an Afrikaans audience, using Afrikaans slides, and would therefore also like to have the instructions, etc. in Afrikaans. This of course, also apply to other unsupported languages. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow inserted videos to begin mid-stream

The feature to insert YouTube and other videos into presentations is great, but often one wants to start the video at some other point than the beginning. Please add a feature that allows a video to begin at a specified number of seconds into it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Report and archived run changes

Can you please consider adding the functionality to run reports on multiple runs, AND to tease out data from one archived run that should have been split into two?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Chat Feature?

Hi, I see the Chat feature discussion from 2015, but it doesn't fully address my needs. I'd like a CHAT feature in Poll Everywhere (PE) - just like Zoom has. In fact, that's the only reason I use Zoom over PE. The CHAT feature allows webinar participants an opportunity to ask questions, add comments, etc. Please incorporate this to Poll Everywhere. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Auto update for add-in

We run into issues with community mac minis being used to run polls, the add-on plug in to run them needs an update to work at all. Often crashing poll ev. An auto-update feature would be great in not having to update manually. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to unhide response in the Present Plan

The Present Plan allows the ability to hide response, however you can not unhide them unless you have the Moderation feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Consider changing the default font for WordCloud responses so that participants can use CamelCaps when typing their answers.

I asked my students to use CamelCaps with WordCloud questions so that they would know to run words together that are readable rather than posting words separated by spaces. They did this but the default font you use for WordCloud responses doesn't support capital letters which confused students and made me think that they didn't understand what I was asking for.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a notification when a new poll is call . We use the app in classroom, so the student will be advise when we do a new poll is on. Thanks

Add a notification when a new poll is call . We use the app in classroom, so the student will be advise when we do a new poll is on. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Downvote

Enable the ability to deselect the downvote option and only allow participants to upvote.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ADD OPTION LIMIT PLEASE :(

The option limit is currently 50. This was not stated anywhere on site. I'm hosting a video and photo contest, and we have 64 bike photos. Bummer!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It will be grate if we could have a survey that can aggregate age or no. Of years of experience or participant if such questions as asked

How many years experience do you have the industry. Poll everywhere should be able to aggregate all responses

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mach IV test

Would be great to be able to run the Mach IV test to multiple people, and to see the summary results in real time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow pollers to subscribe to a specific poll and get notifications when that user posts a new question.

As a university student, a lot of my classes give “participation credit” based on our answers to the PollEv questions. However, if we are following along from out of town, we aren’t able to know exactly when a new poll goes up, and therefore can’t participate, nor see later on what questions were asked and what was missed. I think it’s really important that we be able to subscribe to certain PollEveverywhere’s so that we can stay up to date even when we’re not there through a notification setting. I mean, it is called Poll “Everywhere,” right?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Let the payment info be associated with an email other than the one for the account

Hello! I work for a gov't agency, and only a few of us have company credit cards. Because the account and payment are tied to the account login info, I have to pester the account-holder for the payment receipt every month. Please make it so that either the billing info can go to a different email address, or make it so I can be cc'd on the receipt so I don't have to bother the manager for it when I go to balance my credit card statement. Thanks for your consideration!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hoping this idea could happen in the next week :)

Is there something that can be done in wordcloud so that web participants could access a live word cloud over the timeframe that the poll is open from different locations (a link)? This way it could be embedded in an online presentation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base