Skip to content

Ideas

244 results found

1. Allow a specific time for the deactivation of surveys

If I'm understanding correctly, the only way to automatically deactivate a survey is by choosing a response to the question: "How long should activities remain activated before automatic deactivation?" in the activity settings in my profile. But the options there are just durations of time (e.g. 1 day, 1 week etc). What I would really like, is to be able to set a specific time for deactivation, e.g. 9:30am on March 6, 2024. If that functionality could be added to surveys it would be very useful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Picture

The ability to share a picture from the audience please !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please, find a way to match the original aesthetic and more robust look of the polls prior to this new shift towards a more dry palate

Please, return and match the original more colorful, robust aesthetic of poll data reveals. The look polls prior to this new shift towards a more dry, stade and boring palate. The polls are definitely more dependable, Bravo! But the visual deliverable appears to have receded.

We know your not Kahoot, but putting a little fun and kick back into the deliverable would help broaden your usage numbers and appeal to a wider demographic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for providing this feedback, we are always looking for ways to make our product more engaging. Please note, I have brought this feedback back to our team for their review. If you have any additional questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you!

4. Competition activity must enable multiple responses if you can mark multiple correct answers

Why can you mark multiple answers as correct when participants can't select more than one option? This design unfortunately lead me to need to rewrite several polls in several different places.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →