Skip to content

Ideas

237 results found

1. Video integration (ability to play videos alongside questions)

Video integration is useful in a learning application of activities. It creates an enhanced user experience and keeps the Poll Everywhere application competitive with other tools offered.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Performance (score) notifications emailed to participants.

Overall (or % correct) score for a session (day) sent to individual email addresses of participants. In my educational application of PollEv, it would be very helpful since the students must receive feedback on their performance in each assessment AND individual scores can be revealed only to the recipients and not their classmates.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In the system, allow one to change the Response text font size in an open ended activity independently from the Title text size

In the system, allow one to change the Response text font size in an open ended activity independently from the Title text size. Jeff Aiken

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Email notifications on "The poll is running low..."

I want to stop receiving emails entitled "The poll is running low...". I'm well aware of the extent/capacity of my current plan, so redundant automated notifications regarding this issue seem unnecessary.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there! Thank you so much for your feedback! I am sorry to hear that these notifications have caused an inconvenience for you. I will definitely make sure to take this feedback to our team for their review. Thank you again for providing this feedback and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist in the meantime! 

5. Save original answers to a poll before allowing the participants to change their answers.

When PollEv is used for instructional/assessment purposes, the students are asked to answer a question and, if they answer it incorrectly, it would be very helpful to let them change the answer to the correct one (e.g., following a discussion) while keeping the record of original answers for assessment purposes. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Create a new report for measuring class attendance

Poll Everywhere already captures the date and time of a student's response. I'd love a report that shows whether a student responded to poll questions between certain times by date. I envision the report listing student's names, having columns with dates as headings, and showing the percentage of poll questions the student responded to on that date for each student. This would create a simple attendance report and would save significant time for taking attendance in large college classes. I currently use the Gradebook Report, but, since some days I ask one poll question and other days I ask 15,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your submission! Here is a blog post that covers utilizing Poll Everywhere to take classroom attendance, this blog post has a few workarounds that might be able to help. With that being said, please know I did share your feedback with our Product team for their review. Thank you again for reaching out and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help in the meantime. 

7. Response details during polls

The current version of Poll Everywhere has removed a key feature, response details (poll attempted to total registered) students during live polling. This is key during class interaction in large classes to find out how many have attempted and to make decisions on disclosing answers after all have attempted. Otherwise, we do not know whether students have understood the material.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for providing this feedback. I spoke with our Product Team and they noted that there is a feature to be able to show Total Results in the Visual Settings Panel (see the attached screenshot). I am not sure if this is what you are referring to but if not please do not hesitate to reach back out and let us know. I hope this helps but if you have any additional questions please feel free to reach out to our Support team at support@polleverywhere.com. 

8. Slide advance, rather than toggle, to reveal responses for open-ended, word cloud, click-the-photo and ranking activities

Would be possible to have the 3-slide series insertion option for open-ended, word cloud, click-the-photo and ranking activities. I'm often teaching in a room where I'm sharing my screen and getting my mouse to the screen so that I can toggle between instructions and responses is cumbersome and clunky. The slide series (even just the first 2 slides of the 3) where I can present the instructions and launch the poll, then advance my slide deck to see the responses (once I the # is high enough) is invaluable. Could you modify open-ended, word cloud, click-the-photo and ranking activities to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. QR code

To be able to modify color for the QR code on the instructions slide. Make it more visible now it is too dark. based on our branding colors

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow for all responses to polls to appear simultaneously in presentation mode

Allow for all responses to polls to appear simultaneously in presentation mode - currently answers appear one at a time and painfully slowly, particularly when using it to reflect on feedback. Would be helpful to be able to set the speed or, even better, to be able to activate the next response through a click when we're ready to move on to it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your feedback! It sounds like you are referring to a Open Ended activity type, if that is not correct definitely let us know. Either way, I have gone ahead and shared this feedback internally to our team for their review. Again, thank you so much for submitting this idea. If there is anything else we can do to help in the meantime please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@polleverywhere.com.

11. When presenting a powerpoint presentation that includes polleverywhere slides, dont have the Instructions View popup appear at all

Right now when presenting a powerpoint presentation, the Instructions View popup (see image below) appears for a second or two then automatically disappears when displaying each embedded polleverywhere slide. Can an option be added to not have the Instructions View popup appear at all. The audience can see this each time, it only appears for a second or two but happens everytime you go between polleverywhere slides.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with the Instructions View popup. I have gone ahead and brought this back to our Product team internally for their review. I'll continue to monitor this issue and if I hear anything back from our team I will let you know. Again, thank you so much for providing this feedback and if you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@polleverywhere.com. 

12. Pre-Test/Post-Test Functionality

Ability to creat pre-test/post-test questions with side-by-side results.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. GotoWebinar

Integration with GotoWebinar

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can't insert instructions slide for powerpoint

Currently, when trying to add an instructions slide to powerpoint, the join instructions window goes to a 404 page "the page you're trying to reach isn't here"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your submission. I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with the instructions slide and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have gone ahead and let our team know about this issue and they are actively investigating. In the meantime, if you have any additional questions or need any other support please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@polleverywhere.com. Thank you!

15. Duplicate an anonymous activity but remove the anonymous setting

It only takes a few clicks to change a setting, but for a larger activity, such as a long survey, recreating it takes a lot of work. I understand why anonymous activities are locked into that setting, but what if I want another copy down the road without that option? I'd like either an option to duplicate without anonymous or maybe duplicate with default settings for more general use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to disable full-screen mode in Present mode

Allow users to disable full-screen mode in present view. When this option is enabled, and a user enters "present" mode, the presentation would appear in the full screen of the app window but not the entire desktop. An example of this functionality is in Google Slides, if you click the dropdown next to Slideshow and select Presenter view, the presentation takes the full screen of the app but not the entire desktop. This would allow users to present in a full window and have other content up in a separate window.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Competition activity must enable multiple responses if you can mark multiple correct answers

Why can you mark multiple answers as correct when participants can't select more than one option? This design unfortunately lead me to need to rewrite several polls in several different places.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →