Skip to content

Educators' Ideas

106 results found

1. Use the new groups option to send poll using account details

I want to be able to create a poll then distribute it to one of my groups electronically, they can respond wherever they are.
    This will be extremely useful to setup polls to be responded too for flipped classroom feedback to ensure I can modify the next lesson if necessary, or collect important information over holidays or the weekend.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Education  ·  Admin →
  2. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Education  ·  Admin →
  3. Consecutive grouped polls

When polls are grouped, be able to switch to the next one by clicking a NEXT button, or RANDOM within that group of polls.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Education  ·  Admin →
  4. Show participants as they respond

Have two views. A presenter view and an audience view. I would like to leave the response chart up for my students to see while they are answering the question, but I also want to see who has answered and who has not. The way it is now I have to have my account open on two screens. One to run the poll and display out and one to show me which of my registered participants has responded. There is an app called eClicker that does this. It will show who has responded real time, but it lacks the response…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Education  ·  Admin →
  5. Set criteria for correct answers for open-ended responses

I would like to ask my participants "fill-in-the-blanks" questions, for which there is only one right answer, but it seems my only choice is to manually code their responses later as correct or incorrect. What a hassle! Moreover, it's a pity I can't show the poll totals (e.g. 64% said "hablo", 30% said "habla", and 6% said "hable"). Even surveygizmo has a way to report patterns in open-ended responses... I really hope you incorporate this feature soon! Then you truly will be better than the iClicker.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Education  ·  Admin →
  6. udemy

How do you work with Udemy courses? Are there any problems, especially from them?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Education  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →

Educators' Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base