If $$f(x)=x^3+4x$$, what's the area under the curve for the interval [1,3]?
The LaTeX will be displayed on the poll chart AND the pollev response page for students to respond on the web on the big screen:
On your students' phone:
If you need some help getting LaTeX syntax down you can try some of these free resources:
- builder and plug in: http://atomurl.net/math/
- wiki for chemistry: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Chemical_Graphics
- wiki for math: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Mathematics
- comprehensive list of LaTeX symbols: http://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/tex/info/symbols/comprehensive/symbols-a4.pdf
If you decide to add equations to your poll after you created it. You can edit your poll by doing the following:
2. select Edit on the bottom right of the screen
3. type in your equation with $$ to indicate when it should use LaTeX
Remember to start your question or answer option with “$$:” so we know to convert it properly.