If you're looking to grade responses and weigh particular answers with particular values of points, you'll want to turn on "Weighted Grading" from the Labs page. This is brand new and still finishing up its Beta Testing phase, but it's available for anyone on our Paid Plans.
1. Click on the gear icon at the top right of the page and choose Settings.
2. Click on the Labs link on the left of the settings page.
3. Scroll down the page to find the section titled Weighted Grading
Once you've turned this on, you'll be able to specify a point value when specifying which responses are correct or incorrect on your poll.
- Create or click on a multiple choice poll
- Click on the Edit Poll button to the bottom right of the page
3. Once in the Edit Poll screen, select the "Grade incoming responses" checkbox beneath your answer options
4. Then, select the checkbox next to the correct answer(s) and save your poll