1. Slide appearance

More control over font, background color, etc

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Education  ·  Admin →

We have a pretty extensive amount of customization options for our chart. Including background color, text color, sizing, background images, side by side images along with your chart, and six or so different fonts. We go over a lot of these and how they work in our User Guide here: https://www.polleverywhere.com/guides/presenter/getting-started#customizing-your-poll

Is there anything in particular that you are looking for in customizing the slide?

2. Graph & matrix question types

I recently used this clickable image question: https://www.polleverywhere.com/clickable_images/lhZODmLgvZvZhQB?preview=true I first had to create the graph image outside of Poll Everywhere. It would be great to have a question type that gave me a basic graph with axis you can label. Similarly a 2x2 matrix option would be great, as offered by one of your competitors:) https://www.mentimeter.com/guides#two-by-two

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve been toying around with this sort of idea a bit internally as well. Essentially, the idea is to be able to set your own labels and range for the graph > we then create a Clickable Image poll with that as the image.

The main thing here is mostly WHEN we can make this new poll type. There’s always a lot to make. Next up for us are some more image handling and then a Donut/Pie chart poll.

If we get enough requests though, we’re happy to switch the orders around. Thanks for the idea!

3. Data Visualization of Results

Enhance data visualization options for poll resutls

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Education  ·  Admin →
  4. Visual spectrum

Place yourself on a spectrum- say you have an idea... Like- I think the world is flat. And there is spectrum of belief- I totally agree at one end & this is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. Folks get to place themselves on the spectrum. Then during the presentation of two ideas say, BoB the rapper, and Neil de Grasse the Scientist, people can move their position accordingly- in real time...

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ha, well I really love your description of it Toby! I personally believe the world is round, but that is a pretty good song anyway….

Way back when we actually used to have a Dial Test poll to do this sort of thing. It never quite panned out for us and we’ve put it back on the shelf. Unfortunately, I think it would take a lot to convince us to go back to a Dial Test or Spectrum poll type.

In the mean time, I would recommend using our Multiple Choice poll to basically do this same thing. Here’s how:

You make a Multiple Choice Poll with Agree/Disagree as the answer choices. The audience can then use our Clear Response feature to change their answer during the presentation. The bar graph will update in real-time as people agree/disagree with what’s been said. You can read a bit about the Change…

5. Positive feedback :)

I work as a technical writer for a small tech company. I teach a class about writing tips about once a month to all of my fellow employees. Today I used PollEverywhere to check for understanding since I was teaching a tricky concept. Seeing everyone's answers on the screen was not only great for our discussion (and reteaching), but it seemed that everyone had a LOT of fun using the tool. When I was done, everyone clapped because they had enjoyed it so much---the kind of applause that is really sincere. After the meeting, everybody raved about PollEverywhere and asked…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Business  ·  Admin →
  6. x

I used it to teach my college classes. Besides using it to engage students. I also post a question at the beginning of each class asking the students to ask a question here. I am hearing impaired, so I am able to receive feedback and questions which I would otherwise miss due to my hearing loss.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Daily rather than per poll participation

For Gradebook, let answering one poll/day (or one in a select group of polls) to give full participation

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Education  ·  Admin →
  8. Answer features

FOr open ended responses, it would be cool to be able to move Cluster answers around to manually group similar responses. This can help facilitate a puzzle piece type exercise

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Business  ·  Admin →
  9. Adding teacher input

See if you can design a platform like Class Flow which combines slide sharing with polls. Also, you can start getting teacher input on questions to post per grade and subject content area to increase your database of questions.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. udemy

How do you work with Udemy courses? Are there any problems, especially from them?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pushing of Polls

Allow Pushing of individual Polls from the My Polls screen

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Embed polls in My Big Campus

I'd like to be able to access polls through MyBigCampus.com

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. counters for no of responses and time elapsed on the poll page

For class room use, it would be great to have a live counter for no of responses and time elapsed on the poll page. See attached screenshot from another polling software. This would greatly enhance the in class usage.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Use multiple images in a clickable image poll

Allow to upload multiple images for a clickable image poll. Like post logos of football teams for a vote.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Business  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow full LaTeX for more than just equations

i.e., allow more than just limited / simple LaTeX

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. After the results - Now What

Have the ability to work with responses on screen.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

What do you have in mind exactly Desmond? When you get the results displayed on the screen you can make some visual adjustments (you can see details to our visual settings here https://www.polleverywhere.com/guides/presenter/getting-started#customizing_your_poll)

Or, you can export the results to CSV and manipulate them for analysis and reporting. We cover how that works in detail here: https://www.polleverywhere.com/guides/presenter/reporting

Is there anything else in particular you would like to do? We’re absolutely interested in your feedback and use case

17. merge surveys

I'd love a way to merge survey response from different classes after doing the same survey with different groups

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Zapier Integration

Please integrate with Zapier.com so we can push data to wherever we need it to go!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Business  ·  Admin →
  19. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Availability

Text option for MOLDOVA.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Well, I checked around and none of our preferred SMS vendors have a local Moldova number available for purchase yet. We always get new numbers as they become available and if there’s enough interest – we can go searching for another vendor.

In the meantime, I always recommend our web response method which will work anywhere there’s internet!

Educators' Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base