How can we improve Poll Everywhere?

Scale & 100 point questions

I had to go with www.mentimeter.com for a conference due to not having the question types of scales and 100 points. You guys should check those 2 types out and add them to poll everywhere.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brett Halsey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Xav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to create a type of poll where I can provide a list of ideas, give a certain amount of points to the audience (let's say 3) and allow them to distribute their points on the list the way they want (can be 3 points on the same item, 2 on one and 1 on another, etc). Similar to what is used in retrospectives

• MM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a bucket poll type option for user to attached percentages for options adding up to 100%.

• dvb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have used the ranking poll type for some time with great success. But I have found it works poorly when asking the audience to split their votes in terms of explicit weights. This is the case when asking them to assign probabilities to the choices. Mentimeter's 100 point scale does this perfectly. It would be great if you had similar functionality.

Feedback and Knowledge Base