You can have a longer slide title or add other text/images to a poll slide by using our PowerPoint Integration.
The first thing to do, is to install our PowerPoint Add-In on your computer.
Then, once you have our PowerPoint Add-In installed you can do the following:
1. Insert the poll you wish you have on the slide
2. Click on the "Your poll will show here" placeholder image. The resizing arrows appeared. I then shrunk it down. You may also move it around the slide.
3. Insert a text box in the now blank space next to the placeholder image. Type your question in the text box
4. Click "Start Slide Show" because we only load and display the poll questions when you are in full screen slide show mode
5. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to shift between slides.