1. First, navigate to the Poll on the PollEverywhere.com website.
2. Copy the URL of the poll you wish to insert into your Google Slides presentation.
3. Go to Slides and create a new blank slide.
4. On the blank slide, insert an image. In the insert image modal, click over to 'by URL' and paste the URL of the poll
5. Finish by clicking the Select button at the bottom left of the Insert image window.
Now you have a poll slide ready to present. You can repeat these steps to add additional polls to this presentation. That workaround should keep things running for the time being.
Our Apps team is currently reviewing the new version of Google Slides, so that we can adjust our integration accordingly. We should have it up and running soon.