Click Import on the top left of the My Polls page. Just beneath our Create button
From our import wizard you can download a CSV template to see how to upload your questions. Each individual Row in your CSV will be a new question. After you upload your CSV with questions you'll be able to edit and review those questions.
- The first column will be the Activity Type. For now, that will always be Poll.
- Next, is the Type of question, e.g. Open-Ended, Multiple choice, Rank order, or Q&A
- Column C will be the title of the poll question
- Columns D and onward will be your answer choices. There is no hard limit to the number of answer choices you enter
- If you have a plan which comes with our Grading feature, you can prepend *** (3 asterisks) to indicate which answer choice is the correct one.
Note: you cannot upload images from our CSV Importer. So, unfortunately clickable image polls or multiple choice polls with image options will need to be created the old fashion way.