There are two ways to do this right now. The first, and ideal for us, is that any institution-wide, department-wide, or university-wide plans with multiple users on the same account may quickly and easily share polls with each other. There’s an option under the Edit Multiple button to move polls from one user on an account to another. You can read about this in more detail here: https://polleverywhere.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/160770-moving-multiple-polls-between-groups-or-users
Otherwise, you can share individual polls with each other by sending the URL for the poll question itself.
1. Copy the URLs of the polls you’d like to share onto a list. (Copy the address while it’s in live chart view, not instructional or survey view.)
2. Give them the list of URLs.
3. Have them log into her own Poll Everywhere account.
4. Have them enter the URL for the first poll, and then add this: /copy to the end of the URL.
5. Repeat for all the polls on your list.
They’ll appear in their My Polls account, just as you have them now, but without the results.