2. Integrate with Moodle

I want to be able to embed Poll Everywhere polls in Moodle

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3. Change order

I would like to change the order of my pulls after I have finished making them all in a given group.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Thomas,

You can reorder your polls by hovering over a poll on your “my polls” screen and clicking the arrow icon to the left. Click the arrow and drag the poll into your desired order.

4. Limit Responses

It would be nice to have the option to limit the number of responses per number. For example, I only want each student to be allowed to vote a certain number of times per question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Dan,

This is an existing option. When viewing one of your polls click on the edit link. From this menu you can specify the number of responses you’ll allow from each participant. This setting is at the upper right under the heading, “Responses.”

5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Simplify the "My Polls" page

Make it easier to sort and organize questions into folders. I regularly seem to "lose" questions when dragging and dropping them up and down the page.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Also make SMART Board templates and Promethean Board templates that can be inserted into their respective software.

It would be great to be able to download pages/slides that work in the Promethan Board pages of ActivInspire or the SMART's Notebook 10 software.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. allow sub/super scripts

As a chemistry teacher, I would like to include subscripts or superscripts in my multiple choice questions. It would be nice to have some sort of formatting options to help my students understand what I am asking of them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow me to put in a pdf, or jpg

I would like to use poll everywhere with my classes to go over state exam questions...but I have over 100 students so I need to create several polls for each question (1 for each class) and I would love to be able to use images so I could use any exam questions not only text questions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please put a 'start post' button in presenter view (fullscreen)

My students tend to start voting while I'm still busy explaining the question, so I only open up Web voting (press 'start poll') for them when I'm finished. Unfortunately, this requires me to switch from fullscreen to the editing screen continuously, which is distracting for the students. Should be pretty easy to do I'm guessing, and we'd be helped enormously. Love your software, as do my students at Inteacrive media Amsterdam.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow each cell phone number to create a name.

For example, if student Sam A, responds, the response would come up Sam A.: yes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have a "poll dial" option like they do in presidential debates

Where each user can adjust their own stance and a visual shows their changes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We’ve released an early version of our dial test for use on mobile devices. You can try it out by going to edge.pollev.com/#activities on an iPhone or Android (make sure to login).

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Powerpoint option

You currently have the option to hide the results on the website and even to download the hidden poll view to powerpoint. I think it would be easier, though, if when I click to download to a powerpoint, it would automatically download both views instead of having to download the poll twice (once from each view).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. How to respond instriuction

The current instruction isn't clear to many people I tried it on. It coudl be something like this:

Start a text message and type: 123456, a blank space, and your message. Send it to 37607.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Registered participants should be able to vote via web and twitter and responses be recorded as registered users

If a student registers for their responses to be viewed and sorted then they can only submit responses via text. Registered users should be able to vote via the web and twitter and responses can identify users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  Anonymous responded

Hi Darin – This is already how our system works today! If a registered participant loggs in, then uses that web device to answer polls (from any of our various methods), then their responses are recorded as being from them. Hope this helps; if you’re on a paid plan, you can email us for a walk-through of steps to demonstrate this.

19. Allow teachers to receive tier 2 support

Many educators have had to deal with harships financially, especially being furloughed days. Because things are getting tighter, yet expectations of educators increase, providing additional assistance would be helpful.

Students do not learn in the traditional fashion employed fifty years ago, so it is imperative that our methods match and keep up with their ways of retaining information. Integration of technology is one of the keys that should be used to boost education in the direction that it should go.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow teachers to delete open-ended responses

When students text responses not relevant to the question polled I would like to be able to delete those.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Educators' Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base