Skip to content

Ideas

365 results found

1. Visual settings for clickable image - Add an option to replace pin with another sign

In clickable image question type, add an option to change the pin to another image (for example check mark, heart etc') or by uploading an image. Right now the only thing that can be customized in the pin color.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! We do have plans to change the shape from a pin to a filled in circle for better accessibility and readability for the audience. This will continue to allow color customization, but does not include customizing the shape. Although that is a very interesting idea that we'll discuss as a team.

2. fun, simple music + visuals

Please don't just 'decline' this... could you consider adding the options of a simple music track and fun visuals, in Competition mode, PLEASE! It ain't that hard (Kahoot! have been doing it for years...)

We have an institutional license for PollEverywhere, and having looked at Competition mode, I will be pushing my institution to get a license for Kahoot! instead because you don't offer these features.

A previous response to a similar suggestion has said "we just cannot commit to the cost it takes to support audio". I don't understand this at all. How costly is it to create some…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your feedback! I completely understand how additional visuals and music would be helpful in your use case. Please know I took this back internally to our Product Team for their review. We did recently make some new visual updates that includes a new colorful theme in addition to our classic blue theme, here is the link to our recent blog post that outlines many of these updates.

Again, we always appreciate feedback and new ideas. If there is anything else we can do to support in the meantime please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@polleverywhere.com. 

3. Enhance Teams App To Not Require External Users Have Azure Accounts

Suggest enhancing the Teams app for Poll Everywhere to not require external attendees have any type of Azure account in the Teams tenant. Reason: each enterprise IT organization will have its own policy regarding setting up external participants in MS Teams. Most will elect to not create accounts for an undetermined number of potential external users. Currently, the Teams PE app only works if external participants are configured to be set up in the tenant ahead of time. You can waive that requirement. Simply have the Teams app act like anyone in the world is clicking the activity response link…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Instructions and Response

Let questions default to instruction mode when placed in PPT and reused. Even after clearing responses and synching, it defaults to response mode.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve Screenshot Options

Your screenshot tool is not intuitive or overly useful. I tried following your instructions to insert activity screen shots into a new PPT, and the inserted slide has blank data.

There is no way to indicate or select a specific run or data set, so if your runs are archived, you can't insert into PPT.

And the screen shot I pull from the Word Cloud activity from the response section isn't usable. The screen shot has the message "no images received" on top the image.

We are holding employee engagement sessions, and asking the same questions multiple times. I was…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automatic DEactivation of final poll question on PowerPoint slide advance, and greater flexibility for automatic deactivation

It would be extremely helpful if there were an option to deactivate a poll question upon advancing to the next non-poll slide in a PowerPoint presentation, without exiting presenter mode. (Currently a poll only deactivates if the next slide is also a poll; that means the final poll is left active if no intentional action is taken.) That way I wouldn't have to remember to manually lock the last poll before moving onto the next (non-poll) slide of my PowerPoint, thus reducing the number of moving parts I have to think about when teaching/presenting. It's an entirely common-sense suggestion, and…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Display QR code permanently on a poll page

Now we have ability to use QR codes to easier involve the audience, that's great!

But seems it's still not possible to display the QR code together with poll results? We should do a manual click to show the QR, and it will cover the whole poll area, making the interactive result invisible.

So, could you please fix this? Add a new design for the polling results page with a special area for the QR code, that is always visible.

If this is already possible, please describe how to do this.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Invalid authenticity token" when trying to log in in the chrome app

Hi, there!

I am trying to log into the chrome app to co-create a chrome slide with my colleague. She is logged in already - might that be the problem?

Thanks, Sincerely,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Save the word cloud!

I read in a recent update that poll everywhere will no longer offer the word cloud visual feature. I use this function quite a bit and would advocate for it to stay. I also use the text wall for other activities and this does not provide the same visual experience. Please keep the word cloud!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there! We are not deprecating Word Cloud. We are going to be deprecating the cluster view which is an optional view in Word Cloud and Open-ended activities. I hope this helps but if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@polleverywhere.com. Thank you! 

10. Bulk configuration of e.g. Timer and Completely anonymous

Would be very good if you are able to bulk configure Timer and e.g. Completely anonymous settings across many activities, e.g. MCQ in one click.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cobweb Diagrams

Hi guys,
    have you considered offering a cobweb diagram as a way of displaying multi-dimensional responses? I would find that extremely helpful.
    Cheers,
    Michael

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. icons, lock,activate, etc together and visible on poll page with timer visible under icons.

Icons and timer should be together so mouse activation easier.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Floating Toolbar

I would like a floating toolbar similar to what Turning Technologies offers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Develop the Liveslide app for the i-pad

Using Apple TV and an ipad via a modulator allows us to run rolling presentations throught business premises. The ability to add a weather page, sports news pages etc is a great feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. User poll completion prominent notification

I have run the same ranking poll several times with the same group. About half the group each time asks" did you receive my ranking? All I see is a circle with a line through it that looks like there is a problem". I know that the red slash circle is intended to warn that the user will be clearing and restarting the ranking poll. Can the message be made more clear and prominent that the ranking poll has been successfully submitted? thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change language instructions for specific polls

It would be good to have an option to change the language instructions for a specific poll. Right now when you change the language settings it affects all polls.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Visme presentation?

I've recently moved all presentations over to using Visme (away from Prezi and Powerpoint). An excellent tool, except I can not embed my polls. Is there a way I can do this with Visme like I did with Power Point rather than having to close out and go to full web screen shot?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to hide target area on clickable image poll through template poll

I use a template poll to hide results by default for multiple choice type polls. This seems to translate to hiding click markers on clickable images polls but the target areas are still shown by default. I would like the option to hide these as well so students only see the unadorned image when the poll is launched., without have to edit this setting for each clickable image poll.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Custom time period for correct answer visibility delay

Instead of having a drop down with limited options for the "When should correct responses be visible to participants?" setting, have it be a field where you fill in a set number of hours/days.

Even better - if we could set this on a per-poll or per-group basis and enter in a specific date as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Give the option to show regions in present mode.

For the poll I want to create, I have selected specific regions and ideally would be able to show those on present mode so that voters can "click" on the region they are voting for instead of randomly clicking on the map. The way it’s set up now, the map is blank and you essentially have to cross your fingers that voters click on an area that corresponds to one of those boxes. Keep in mind - some countries are small! 

For this use-case, I feel like a pin would be sufficient as shown under “Audience Favorites” (hopefully people can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 18 19